Let’s face it. Brits are the world’s leading authority in awkward workplaces – but dealing with people who are different from ourselves shouldn’t be so tough. That’s why Scope are out to make those everyday exchanges with disabled people less awkward.
1. Entering the toilet at the same time as a colleague.
2. Leaving the toilet at the same time as a colleague.
3. Basically anything involving the toilet.
5. You’ve ignored half the office’s friend requests.
6. Borrowing a stapler without causing offence.
7. You’re afraid to touch the office radio, no matter how crap the music is.
8. You don’t quite catch someone’s name on their first day, so you just never speak to them again.
9. You can’t work out if you should stand or sit when talking to this colleague.
Seriously, which is less weird for him?
10. Every aspect of the Christmas party.
Every. Single. Bit of it.
11. The dread of being the first person to take a biscuit in a meeting.
12. …or the last one.
Dare I eat thee?
13. Your boss gets your name wrong. You don’t correct her.
That’s your new name now. Enjoy.
14. Kicking someone out of a meeting room makes you feel like the worst person in the world.
15. Saying goodbye to a colleague…
Then realising you walk home the same way.